’10 Years of GWG’ Celebration – 2023
September 29 - October 2
10 Years of GWG – Can you believe it!?
In 2013, we never would have guessed we’d be where we are now! That first year we opened our “doors” to anyone who wanted to come to our retreat and had no idea if anyone would trust us with their time and money. That first year, 35 brave women traveled to Michigan, to attend a brand new event developed by fellow patients. We were probably just as nervous as they were! Since then we’ve had hundreds of women walk through our “doors” and into our home we call the GWG sisterhood!
Over the last 10 years there has been a ripple effect of women empowering and supporting women (and in turn empowering US) and because of this – we feel the need to say thank you (and also celebrate!)
So we’d like to invite you to a celebration. A celebration of YOU! Come join us for a weekend in Philadelphia from September 29th – October 2nd, 2023 to celebrate a decade of Girls With Guts – ending with a 20’s inspired gala at the Mutter Museum hosted by our very favorite GI – Dr. Neilanjan Nandi!
What you can expect from this event:
- The same positive and feel good environment that you’d get at any other GWG event!
- The best parts of our typical retreat; great speakers, time to make lasting friendships, and fun activities!
- Leaving this event knowing how important you are to us!
Details we do have:
- Date and Location (Ask for time off now!)
- Registration opens in May
Information that is yet to come:
- Detailed schedule
- Speaker details
- Meal plans
- Registration info (including hotel block)
- Travel tips
We are as eager as you are to get this party started – so stay tuned for more information soon!
Want to get involved? We’re looking for sponsors and partners! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!